NanoCHIP®, a component on which this technology is based, is a small biocompatible silicon chip capable of fast identification and precise multiplex analysis of nucleic (DNA/RNA).
NanoCHIP® system is a multipurpose instrument used for clinical molecular diagnostics. Laboratories for clinical microbiology, genetics/cytogenetics and pathology use this platform for identification of pathogenic infections, testing of genetic disorders, determination of predispositions for various diseases and monitoring of reactions to pharmaceutical therapy.
The NanoCHIP® technology is intended for those users that require:
- Medium-to high throughput
- Multiplex molecular testing (over 4 markers/sample)
- Full LIS connectivity
This innovative technology is suitable for both molecular laboratories in hospitals and in research and referential laboratories in the private sector.
NanoChip® 400 analyzer (NC400) – Your System of Choice for Automated, Multiplexed Molecular Testing
- Multiple DNA/RNA targets
- Multiple Samples
- Automated on One microarray
- PCR On board allows for loading the PCR plate, reagents and cartridge. Pressing START and that’s it…you are all set!
- Improved robotics and optical mechanism- faster cartridge initalization allowing for shorter run time
- Very simple operation, including touch screen option
- Up to 4 different assays in the same run and on the same cartridge
- Automated maintenance procedure and optical normalization